My mom would make these Ham and Swiss Sliders every single Christmas Eve and they were my absolute favorite! They are so easy, but more importantly everyone loves them! So I decided to make these today and they were a HIT with my whole family. My three year old even loved them!
So…this is what you will need:
- 1 package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (12 count)
- 18 slices of thin deli ham
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tbsp Worcesteshire Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- dried parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cover 9×13 baking pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Remove rolls from package in one piece.
- Cut entire slab of rolls in half lengthwise. (You will end up with one slab of “tops” and one slab of “bottoms”.)
- Place bottom slab in foiled cover pan.
- Layer with half of the ham , then the Swiss cheese, then the rest of the ham.
- Add top slab of rolls.
- Melt butter in microwave and whisk in remaining ingredients (except parm. cheese and parsley). Pour evenly over rolls.
- Cover with foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and cook 5 additional minutes.
- (Optional) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Slice into individual sliders and serve warm.
I hope you all enjoy!!